Kids will be thinking and building like engineers as they turn recyclables into machines that move. Propeller Set morphs a potato chip can into a chopper, then create a propeller-powered plane, windmill and biplane.
For each build you're given Engineering Challenges; experiment with friction, torque and propulsion as you engineer your solutions.
Once you've mastered all four builds, get creative and design something that's all your own! Includes building pieces, an instruction booklet and a ring of 10 cards with engineering challenges and tips. Kit contains:
• Linkage, spool
• Two extra-long connectors, three long connectors
• Four short connectors, two small wheels
• 5.5-inch rod, three 4.25-inch rods, five 1.5-inch rods
• 24 hub caps, hole punch, three rubber bands
• 10 Engineering Challenges
Age Recommendation: Ages 7 and up