Metal Thermic Bottles with Wooden box
Please note that bottles in the picture may vary from our stock picture according to stock availability at the time of purchase.
- Montessori Sensorial Material - Thermic Bottles in Wooden Box.
- The thermic bottle is used to feel temperature.
- Excellent homeschool and classroom teaching material.
- Great sensory toys for children kids.
- Material: Metal, wood
- Carry the material to a mat or table. Set the lid to the right or the box.
- Remove one of the bottles by lifting it by its wire handle.
- Hold the bottle in one hand to get a sense of the temperature.
- Select another thermic bottle from the box and hold it in the other hand to compare the two. If the second one does not match, set it on the lid to the side of the box.
- When a match is found, set the two side-by-side in the upper left corner of the workspace. Return the bottles on the lid to the box.
- Repeat this process until all of the bottles have been matched.
- Return the bottles to the box in mixed-up order so the work will be ready for the next student.
Box size: Approx. 19.5x10.5x9.5cm/7.68x4.13x3.74inch
Sold Out $24.90 SGD
This is a solar-powered robot, compact yet multifunctional robot! Experience the three-way operation: rope-climbing and walking as a robot, also running as a racer. Awesome! Assembled size to be about...
Touch, feel and learn! These double-sided flash cards introduce young children to reading while having fun! Each card has two-sides of letters and an illustration for each letter in...
Go beyond standard flash cards with First Flash Cards! These flash cards promote even more learning when your little one can see and feel the cards. These double-sided cards...