Mideer Let's Guess Cognitive Card game - RightToLearn.com.sg
Liquid error (layout/theme line 501): Could not find asset snippets/booster-message.liquid
Mideer Let's Guess Cognitive Card game
- Product specification:
- it contains 60 pieces of puzzle CARDS and 4 pairs of card ribbon.
- What are the advantages of playing board games?
- Board games can exercise children's memory, association and thinking.
- Between the ages of 3 and 7, children are in the period of rapid brain development and intuitive action thinking. Their thinking and games are directly dependent on toys.
- When playing games, help children to build up a correct view of winning and losing. When communicating with others, they can exercise their language skills.
- The product contains 60 CARDS and contains rich contents, including animal cognition, life cognition and English learning.