- Price is for one board -
- Random colors will be sent depending on stock availability.
We have repacked these pieces individually in individual plastic bags
- Manipulatives are great for teaching simple shapes and more advanced concepts like symmetry, angles, and fractions
- Help students understand geometry concepts with hands-on exploration
- Supports academic state standards in geometry across grade levels
- Umbrella-head pins keep rubber bands in place; Rubber bands included
A geoboard is a math manipulative used to support early geometric, measurement and numeracy concepts.
It is a square board with pegs that rubber bands can be attached to form shapes.
Multiple uses of geoboards: For discovering the concepts of shapes, angles, measurement, area and perimeter.