This set of one of the practical life activities includes:
- 1 Glass pot
- 2 Equal Glass cups
- Show the child how to carry the materials on a tray to the table and shows the child how to pour.
- Demonstrate how to hold the handle of the pot.
- Tilt the pot.
- Support the pot by placing the index and middle fingers of the other hand just below the neck of the pot.
- Make sure that the top of the pot is not touching the cup placed on the tray.
- Pour about half of the water into the first cup and then the remainder into the other second cup.
- Then poured back the water from the cups back into the large pot, starting from the first cup that was poured into first.
- When educator/parent has finished demonstrating, allow the child to try it.
- To refine the child's skill of pouring.
- To teach the child to estimate quantity.
- To develop the child's eye-hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor skills.
- To develop the child concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's need for order.
- Use food coloring to color the water to make it attractive.
- May use different shapes and sizes of containers to replace the small jugs to increase the difficulty of estimating.
- This set can be also used for Dry pouring activity from jug to 2 equals cups.
Sizes as shown in the photos