Montessori Grammar Workshop
For Parents and Educators
who are interested to teach Pre Schoolers Basic Introductory Grammar in a Fun Way!
Suitable for Ages 4 - 7 yrs
Do You Want Your Child to Understand & Learn the
Rules of Grammar Easily as well as in a Fun way?
* Is your child making grammatical errors while writing?
* Do you have problems understanding the rules of grammar and hence
not able to teach your child correctly?
* Do you feel helpless or even frustrated because you can’t help your
child at home as you are clueless on what to do or how to go about
* You feel that you are not competent to teach your child the rules of
Then don’t depend on your child’s school to teach him the rules of grammar….
Start your child early so that he/she is able to understand the grammar rules while having FUN at the same time.
Stop paying exorbitant fees to another trainer to teach your child!
Just think about it. If you have 2 kids you must pay double!!
Why not learn all the tactics these other trainers use as well as ideas to make your own materials that you can use to teach your child in this workshop!
* Do you want your child to start understanding the rules of grammar at an early age?
* Do you want to start earning an additional income by teaching other children?
But you don’t know where to start …. What to do?
You have a Certificate, a Diploma or even a Degree but still not able to help your child.
Still confused on where to start and how to start ….
* -Your child is able to read and write simple sentences and you want to start him off by using the correct grammar tools to give him/her a head start.
* -Your child is going to be to Primary 1 next year and he still cannot write simple grammatically correct sentences? You are facing all these
difficulties and don’t know what to do!
Join the Montessori Basic Introductory Grammar Workshop!
What will you learn when you Join Montessori Grammar Workshop!
*Learn how to teach your child to form grammatically correct sentences.
* Learn to teach grammatical concepts using concrete objects.
* Understand the different parts of Speech in the English Language.
*Learn the step by step approach to teach the grammar rules.
In this workshop Nafisa Juzer will share with you how you can teach your child the rules of Grammar in an Fun and easy way…
How you can make materials yourself instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying them!
Reduce your expenses when you STOP to pay exorbitant fees just to send your child to an enrichment class
Techniques that will definitely help you develop a special bond between you and your child.
About the Trainer: Nafisa Juzer
* Founder of Right to Learn
* Author of several Assessment Books
* 18 years of Teaching Experience
She will share with you a Step by Step Approach on how you can teach your child the different parts of Speech using the Montessori Method in the comfort of your home.
In this Workshop you will learn … POWERFUL TOOLS — to help your child to start on his reading & writing journey in a fun and systematic way
— How to help your child learn to the rules of Grammar and parts of
Speech using the whole brain approach
— The FATAL Mistakes to AVOID when teaching your child
— Tips & Techniques based on 18 yrs of teaching experience.
Venue: Blk 1092 Lower Delta Road
EARLY BIRD RATE… NOW Only $97.00 — SAVE $50.00 !! –
Early Bird rate ends 28th MArch 2018
Bring a friend and pay only $ 180.00 for 2 seats.
2 Ways to Make Payment for Tickets:
1. Online Transfer or ATM Transfer
Posb Savings a/c: 027-00394-0
2.. Cheque payment: To – Right To Learn LLP
And mail to : Blk 1092 Lower Delta Road
Note once you have made the Online or ATM Transfer
email to : email@example.com with your:
Transaction Reference No: