Sandpaper Arabic Letters 28 pcs mounted on 320 gsm card paper
From Alif right up to Yah
Size of cards 6" x 6 "
The sandpaper letters help the child to associate the letter sounds with their written symbols. Also helps the child to develop visual and tactile perception of letters. Most importantly they foster visual memory.
28 letters of the alphabet.
Size: 6 X 6 inches (15.5 X 15.5 cm)
With each card comes objects . Objects in the pictures may vary from actual objects depending on stock availability at the time of purchase.
The list below will be the updated version of what u will receive .
These translations are done according to the best of our knowledge and there may be errors in spelling or pronunciation/translation of words from Arabic to English
1. Alif- Arnab and Aasad ( Rabbit & Lion )
2. Ba- Baidah and Bakarah ( Egg & Cow )
3. Ta- Tuffah and Timsaah ( Apple & Crocodile )
4. Tsa- Thobaan and Thiyab (Snake & Dress )
5. Jim- Jazarah and Jamal (Carrot & Camel)
6. Ha- Hakibah and Hajarah ( Bag & stone)
7. Kho- Khobz and Kheeyar ( Bread & Cucumber )
8. Dal- Diik and Dalwo (rooster & Bucket)
9. Dzal - Dzubabah and Dzurah ( Fly & Corn)
10. Ro- Rajul and Rumman ( Man & Pomegranate)
11. Zai- Zarafah and Zaitun (Giraffe & Olive )
12. Sin- Saltaoon and Sayarah ( Crab & Car)
13. Sheen- Shahinah and Shajarah ( Truck & Tree )
14. Sod- Sundoq and Sifr ( Box & Zero)
15. Dhod- Difda' (Frog)
16. Taa- Tomatim and Tayyarah ( Tomato & Plane )
17. Zha- Zharf and Zhbiyy ( Envelope & Antelope)
18. Ain- Ankaboot and Inab (Spider & Grapes)
19. Ghain- Ghitaa and Ghorilla ( Lid & Gorilla)
20. Fa- Faraulah and Fitr ( strawberry & Mushroom )
21. Qaf-Qiitah and Qalam ( cat & Pen )
22. Kaf- Kalb and Kursiyy ( Dog & Chair )
23. Lam- Laimoon & Laham ( lemon & Meat )
24. Mim- Mauz and Mizallah ( Banana & Umbrella)
25. Nun- Nazzarah and Namir ( spectacles & Tiger)
26. Ha'- Hadiyyah and Hatif ( Gift & Phone)
27. Waw- Waraqah and Waheedul Qarn (Leaf & Rhinoceros)
28. Ya- Yad and Yoyo ( Hand & Yo-yo)